High speed internet speed is everyone’s need these days and all of us need advance devices that can easily full fill our needs. When you search in the market you will find that there are many advance WiFi devices available for the users and Amped Wireless devices will surely catch your attention. They are dedicated to provide you some of the advance and best quality WiFi devices that will have quality and easy setup are the same time. Amped wireless devices are designed so that all customers can have the internet connections for the business prospective. Besides the easy setup and other advance features, you will also receive the best security setting for your Amped wireless devices. These security settings for your devices will secure your router and WiFi extender devices and you can have internet connections without any kind of worries and troubles.
WiFi extender devices from Amped wireless technology will resolve the dead zones where you hardly get any WiFi signals. Slow internet connections not only irritate you but it is a big reason on delay in work. These WiFi extender devices will actually give a boost the WiFi connections that are getting slow with the distance. If you want to get the possible configurations for your Amped wireless WiFi extender device then you can use http //setup.ampedwireless.com web address. If you want to install and configure a new amped wireless REC10 device for your home then you have to make sure that you can read the complete instructions for settings up a new WiFi extender device. The instructions that we are going to explain there are helpful for making the first time setup for amped wireless REC10 device.
Before your setup new Amped wireless devices for home, you have to search for the best possible location for placing your device. The middle location between your wireless device and router device best for placing your device and you can have WiFi connections for your computer devices. After you place your amped wireless REC10 device to the location as we explained above, you are ready to connect your device to the computer device that you are going to use for accessing the login page for your device. First connect the antenna for your extender device and search for the WiFi network available at your location. The WiFi network for amped wireless REC10 device will be available with Amped_REC10 extension.
Accessing the Web Browser Setup for amped wireless REC10 device
- Because your computer device is connected to the “Amped_REC10” network extension so you are ready to access the login page for your device.
- Open web browser at the same computer device and fill http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address in the address bar of the web browser. The web browser must be up to date if a new update is there for your browser.
- If the login window don’t load for Amped wireless login then you can use http:// 192.168.1.240 IP address for accessing the setup page for your device.
- You are now at the configuration page from where you can manage the wireless settings for your amped wireless REC10 device.
- At the setup wizard of your Amped wireless device you will find the existing WiFi network for your device and you will also find the network name that is broadcasted by your amped wireless REC10 device.
- Because you are going to install the extender device so that you can easily extend the WiFi network for your location so that you will need to search for the WiFi network. Select that network and click on the “Next” button.
- When you select the WiFi network, you will need to enter the WiFi access password that your router device is using. This WiFi access password is same that you use to enjoy the internet connections that are coming from the router device directly.
- When you enter the WiFi security key, you will get the option to change the network name for your amped wireless REC10 device. This network can be same as your router device is broadcasting or you can have a different SSID name for your WiFi extender device.
- You can then check the WiFi connections that are now available for your computer devices. Make sure that you can easily download or browse the required websites for your computers.
These are the setup instructions that are used to configure a newly purchased amped wireless REC10 device. You can relocate your WiFi extender device to a new location according the dead zones you are getting.
Manage the Guest Network for amped wireless REC10 device
If you want to manage the guest network for your amped wireless REC10 device then you have to get access for the http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address. At the configuration page for your WiFi extender device you will get the steps to manage the settings for your device. You can enable the guest account just by using the check box for that you will find from the configuration window. After you enable the guest network, you can also configure the network name for your guests. All your guests will find this network extension and original WiFi network will not show to all your guests.
Make sure that you choose the totally unique SSID or network name for your device. This is obvious that if you are configuring a new WiFi network for your guests then you must control the data transmission speed that you want to allow for your guests and other family members. Later you can access the network MAP for your amped wireless REC10 device and find the devices that are connected to your home network. If you find that any guest is enjoying WiFi connections at a high speed, you can block that particular person from the internet connections.
In the same way, you have to manage the security settings for your amped wireless REC10 device. You can change the WiFi security for your device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com login window. When you go for the “Select Wireless Network” option, you will get the options for settings up the security settings for your WiFi extender device. Do not forget that you will need to save all these settings so that you can make sure that configurations are managed for your devices. You can power cycle your devices and provide internet connections to the guests and family members.
I Can’t Find the WiFi Extension for Amped Wireless WiFi Extender Device
- If you can’t find the WiFi extension for Amped WiFi extension then place your WiFi extender device near to your router device. Once again search for the WiFi extension from your computer device.
- At the web menu you will find the “WiFi Coverage” controls for your device. This advance feature can be found under the “Smart Features”. There you will need to make sure that the settings are correct for your device.
- if you are using the dual band WiFi router device for your network then try to change the WiFi band settings for your device. Sometimes you can access the WiFi extender device login page just by changing the dual band settings for your device.
if you have installed dual band router device for your network then you will need to make sure that both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands are having signal strength up to 70% for your devices. If want to boost these signals for your device then you will need to place your WiFi extender device near to your router device and then you can easily get high speed WiFi connectivity for your devices. The setup wizard for your extender device is manageable using amped wireless high power range extender, 192.168.3.1 amped wireless setup, http //setup.ampedwireless.com setup, amped wireless range extender, http //setup.ampedwireless.com/, setup.ampedwireless.com and amped wireless
If any kind of security settings is enabled for your WiFi router device then you will need to close these settings. You will need to close the MAC address filtrations for your router device so that all WiFi devices can easily get connected to the internet access signals from your router device. Make sure that antennas for your Amped WiFi extender devices are connected and they are connected accurately. If you want to enjoy 802.11ac network settings for your device then make sure that your modem device adapter is having these settings. You can add your WiFi extender device to the router device using WPS configurations. When you configure the WPS settings for your Amped wireless devices, you can place your devices to a same room and once the configurations are done, you can then replace your device to a new location. Make sure that you update your extender device if a new notification is available at your home window.
When you complete the configurations for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device, you will also get option for settings up the WPS and other advance settings for your devices. In the previous blogs we have explained the steps to manage the wireless settings for your extender device and there we…
If you are going to install the Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device for your network then you have to make sure that you are having all the technical details for this advance device. These technical details for your device will help you to get the best possible results from your…
Before you install the advance WiFi extender devices for your home, you have to make sure that you have knowledge about the advance features of these devices. The technical specifications for your Amped 600mW SR10000 Range Extender Device will help you to understand the benefits of these advance devices. In…
Once you access the login page for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device, you can easily manage the configurations for your device. You are using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address for managing the configurations for your extender device and as we explained in other blogs that default password for accessing the…
If you want to setup a new WiFi extender device for your location then you will need to make sure that you can easily configure your WiFi extender and find a best location for placing your device to your home network. You must place the Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device…
During the first time configurations for your Amped Wireless rec10 extender device, you will notice that you do not need any kind of login password for your device. You must have a login password for accessing the login page for your device so that you can secure the wireless settings…