Amped Wireless Extender is Getting Slow Internet Signals
hen you install the Amped wireless extender device for your network you will get the internet connections at a very high speed. You have to maintain your Amped wireless devices accurately because if there is any kind of update process for your device, you will not get internet connections as expected from your device. If your Amped wireless device is getting you slow internet connections then make sure that your device is setup accurately. In this article we are going to explain the steps for troubleshooting the slow internet connections for your Amped devices.
- You will need to make login for Amped wireless account device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com login access. At the smart setup account for your device, make sure that WiFi output is 100 percent for your device. If this output is not accurate then you can change the WiFi settings just by visiting the “WiFi Settings” for your device.
- You will get notification at your window if a new update is available for your Amped wireless device so make sure to update your device manually or automatically.
- If you are downloading any large file from your internet connection then you will need to contact your internet service providers for help. Sometimes your internet service providers do not allow downloading the large files.
- If your computer device is using older version of the WiFi adapter then you have to update the WiFi adapter for your device. You can easily update the WiFi adapter for your device from any hardware shop.
- If you are placing your computer and laptop device too far from your Amped wireless extender device then you will not get high speed internet connections. Try to sit near to your WiFi extender device and enjoy internet connections at high speed.
- There are possibilities that your Amped WiFi extender device is placed to a wrong location. You have to change the location for your device and remove the electronic devices like microwaves and refrigerator if they are placed near to your Amped wireless extender device.
- If your Amped WiFi extender device is having external antennas then make sure that these antennas are connected accurately to your device. If these antennas are not corrected accurately then you can attach then from a fresh end.
If all these tricks are not working for you then you can reset your WiFi extender device to default settings. You can press the reset button for your device and remove the wireless settings for your device. You can then reconfigure your Amped WiFi extender device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address. You can add your WiFi extender device to home network using the WPS button.