Can’t Access http:// setup.ampedwireless.com Web Utility for your WiFi Extender Device
This is true that each networking device’s wireless settings can be changed using the login page. This login page can be changed using the default login address. When we talk about the Amped wireless extender devices, you can use http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address for changing the wireless settings for your device. This web address can be accessed using the computer or mobile device according to your own requirements.
If you are trying to access Amped WiFi extender device login page and you are getting problems with this web page then you will need to follow very simple steps for resolving these issues. In this article you will get the troubleshooting tips for the issues that you are getting for accessing the Amped wireless extender login page.
- If you can’t access the login page for your Amped extender device then make sure that your computer device is now connected to the WiFi network that is available with Amped_REC10 web extension.
- If your device is connected to any other WiFi network then you will not get the login page access for your device at all.
- You can remove the power supply for your Amped WiFi extender device for few seconds and then you can try to access the login page for your device. Power cycling the device can easily resolve the login issues that you are getting for your device.
- You can try to use http:// 192.168.1.240 IP address because this IP address work same as http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address. Each networking device is registered for a IP address and that IP address will help you to change the wireless settings for your device.
- You can reset your WiFi extender device to default settings because this will remove the configurations that are currently managed for your devices. You can press the reset button for your device for few seconds and your device will reset to all default settings.
- If you are connecting your Amped WiFi extender device to your computer device using the wireless connections then you can use Ethernet cable for connecting your devices. After connecting your WiFi extender device and computer device using the Ethernet cable you can try accessing http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address from a fresh end.
The DHCP configurations for your WiFi extender devices must be configured for your devices. If the DHCP settings are not correct then you can change them easily under the wireless settings. If your modem device is not receiving the internet connections then you can’t access the smart setup for your device. Make sure that your modem device is having high speed internet connections and then you can access the login page for your device.