Device Management Options for Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device
You can easily make sure that your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device is configured all according to your choice just by visiting the status page of your device. When you access the smart setup page for your device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address, you will get the options to cross check the status for your device. From there you can note down the required settings for your device and then you can change all these settings from the configuration page.
Checking the Status Page for your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device
- From the “System Information” tab of your WiFi extender device, you can find the last firmware update for your WiFi extender device. This information will make sure that your device is updated to firmware file and you can relax about these settings.
- using the “Connection State” option for your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device, you can make sure that wireless connections are accurate for your device.
- If the security settings are not correct for your WiFi extender device that you will notice that your device is showing the message like “Waiting for Keys”.
- If you want to check the current time and date settings for your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device then you can check all these details under the status page.
- After accessing the Amped wireless extender setup page you can access the “Home WiFi Network Settings” for your extender. You can make sure that the connections between your WiFi extender device and home network. You can check the network name that your WiFi extender device is broadcasting to the wireless devices.
- if your WiFi extender device is placed too far from your router device then you will find that your extender device is showing “Scanning” option at the status page. That means your WiFi extender device is searching for the WiFi connections that are coming from the WiFi router device.
- If you want to cross check the current settings for your extended WiFi network then you will need to go for the “Extended WiFi Network Settings” option. There you can check the settings that you using for the devices connected with your router and extender device.
Once you access the device management settings for your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device, you can also cross check the “Network Statics” for your device. Using this option you can find the internet connection activities for your devices that enjoying the WiFi connections.