Finding the System Status Window for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device
Once the configurations are done for Amped WiFi extender device you can connect your wireless devices to it and enjoy the extended WiFi connectivity for your devices. You can update the firmware file for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device using the setup page of your device. Before you leave the configuration window for your device you must visit the “Status Window” of your device and then you can check the status of configurations for your device. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps to make a look at the status window of your device.
You will need to login the smart setup for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address. There you will find the status for your device configurations and change the required settings for your device.
You will Find Following Status Information for your WiFi Extender Device
- In the “System Information” window for your device you will get information for the last time you update the firmware for your device. If new firmware update is available for your device you can update this file as soon as possible.
- Under “Wireless Network Settings” for your device, you will get details for your current status for your repeater and home network. Make sure that these settings are correct for because if these connection configurations are not correct then your wireless settings will be harmful for the wireless devices.
- When you choose “Connection State” option for your device, you will notice that it is showing the current state of the connections between your WiFi extender device and wireless devices. If will show message like “Connect” if the devices are connected accurately.
- From the “Current Date and Time” tab for your device you will get the details for time settings for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device. If the time settings are not correct for your device then you can change these settings easily for your device.
- If your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device is showing “Scanning” at the Connections state window that means your WiFi extender device is placed too far from your router device.
You can change all these states for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device if you need to change them. At the same time you can also change the IP address and subnet mask settings for your devices. If you think that you need a new domain name for accessing the configuration page for your then you can replace http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address with a new login domain name. you can choose the domain name that is easy to remember.
You will also have controls over the users who are going to access the internet connections from Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device. You can block certain web users using the MAC address of these users. If you want that your WiFi extender device do not serve internet connections for some particular period time then you can manage these setting under the “Access Controls” option.