Firmware Settings and Default Reload for Amped WiFi Extender Devices
When you read the user manual for your Amped WiFi extender device, you will also get some recommendations for your device. These recommendations are used so that you can maintain your Amped WiFi extender device and it can continue to providing your advance WiFi connections. You have to update the firmware file for your WiFi extender device time to time and there is nothing in updating the firmware for your Amped WiFi extender device.
If you want to update the firmware for your WiFi extender device then you can access the “Download” tab from the smart setup. You can access the login for your device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address and then you can find the configurations for your devices. You can download the firmware file in Zip format and extract all the firmware files for your computer device.
Here are the Simple Steps for Updating the Firmware for Amped Extender Device
- make login for your Amped WiFi extender device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address.
- Fill the login password for accessing the configuration window for your device.
- There you will need to choose the firmware file for you WiFi extender device.
- Click on the “Upload” button and wait till the configurations complete for your WiFi extender device.
These are the steps for updating the firmware for Amped wireless extender devices. These steps will work for all Amped WiFi extender devices that are available in the market.
Backup and Restore Amped WiFi Extender Devices to Default Settings
After you update firmware for your Amped WiFi extender device, you will notice that performance for your device is boosted. In case the firmware file gets corrupted for your WiFi extender device then you can restore your devices to all default settings. Here we are explaining the steps for taking backup for you Amped WiFi extender device and then reflecting the backup file to your device if you find that WiFi extender device getting issues for your device.
Steps to Take Backup for Amped WiFi Extender Device
If you want to save current configurations for your device then you will need to access the login page for WiFi extender using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web utility.
- Go for the “Backup Option” from the configuration window.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the current configurations for your device.
- You can give a name to the backup file and select the location where you want to save the configuration files.
These steps will help you to save the backup file for your device and later if you want to use the backup file for your Amped extender device you can use following steps for your devices.
- Go for the same backup window for your device.
- Click on “Browse” button.
- There you can choose the backup file that you have just saved for your Amped WiFi extender device.
These are the steps for backup and restoring the configurations for your Amped WiFi extender devices.