Home Network Settings for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device
Once you complete the configurations for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device, you can manage the home network settings for your WiFi extender device easily. You can change the security settings for your device and make sure that your WiFi network is fully secure. In this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can easily change the home network settings and configurations for your WiFi extender device can enjoy all advance features for your network.
Using the “Settings” page for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device you can change the network settings for your device. These settings will be possible only if all basic settings are done accurately for your device.
- You can change the default SSID for your WiFi extender device and this default SSID name is the web extension that you will find when you search for the WiFi networks available for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device. Default web extension is Amped_SR for your Amped wireless devices.
- You can change or reconfigure the channel settings for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device. Make sure that channel number is matching for your devices because of the channel numbers are incorrect then you will not get internet connections accurately.
- If you want to manage the channel width settings for your WiFi extender device then you can either choose “20 GHz” or “40 GHz” network for your device. You can choose the network that you want to choose for your devices.
If you want to manage the extended network settings for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device then this will be possible from the next window. You can configure the extended network settings for your device easily from the next window. If you need to allow internet connection under a particular band then you can manage the “Band Settings” for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device.
If you disable the SSID broadcast for your device then you will able to make sure that your device should not broadcast the network name for your wireless devices. If your WiFi extender is not broadcasting the WiFi network, you can’t expect the internet connections for any of your device.
Guest Account Management for Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device
If you want to make sure that your guests are having limited WiFi access then you will need to configure the guest account configurations for your devices. You can manage the guest account management for your device from the same window. Here is the list of the configurations that you can configure for the guest account management
- You will need to choose a “SSID” or network name for all the guest members and your guests will get the internet access by choosing this network name.
- If you want to change the data transfer rate for your device then you can change these settings form the same configuration window.
- You can also manage separate “Security” settings for your devices using these configuration windows.
These are the steps to manage the guest account for your Amped SR10000 WiFi Extender Device.