When you configure the http:// setup.ampedwireless.com login for your device, you can find that your setup window can’t find the available WiFi connections. In that way, you can’t extend your WiFi network because your extender device can’t get the signals that are coming from the router device directly. In that case, you will need to make sure following points for your network.
- Unplug the power supply for your amped wireless REC10 device and plug it back after few minutes. This is known as power cycle the networking devices. This can resolve the login issues that you are getting for your Amped wireless devices.
- If you can better internet connections for your computer device then try to switch for the new network. In that case you will get the login access for http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address easily.
- If you router device is not having internet connections then it is obvious that your WiFi extender device will also face issues with discovering the internet connections.
- Make sure that DHCP server settings are enabled for your amped wireless REC10 device. These settings are compulsory for managing the first time settings for your WiFi extender device.
If your amped wireless REC10 extender device still can’t discover the WiFi connections then you can manually enter the network name. you will need to enter the SSID during the configurations for your device. If you know about the channel number for your device then you can also enter this channel number for your device and then further configurations will be possible for your device.
Enable the WiFi Security and Guest Network Connections for Amped wireless REC10 Device
If you have a joint family or you are going to organize any party for your friends then it is recommend that you must configure the guest network for them. When you configure a guest network at your home, your guests will get the WiFi connections but they will not get all benefits. You can easily block the downloading for your home network and you can also block certain websites. In that way, if you configure the guest account for your home network, you can save your home network easily.
In the same way, you must configure the security settings for your amped wireless REC10 device before other wireless connections get connected to the WiFi network. A fully secured WiFi network is far better than a network where you can’t find any kind of security settings at all.
Accessing the Network Statics for your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device
You can login for Amped WiFi extender device login page using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address and this web utility will get you redirect to the Amped WiFi booster configuration page. If you forgot the login page for your device then you can reset your device to all default settings and then use the default Amped wireless login user name and password for your device configurations. You will find following statics from the status page.
- The users that are connected using the wired connections to your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device will be managed using the “Extended Wired Network” option. You will find the details for the devices that are connected using the wired connections to your devices.
- If you choose option “Extended WiFi Network” from the status page, you will find the devices that are connected wirelessly to your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device. You can check the upload and download activities for the devices that connected to your devices.
- If you want to check the internet connectivity between your WiFi extender device and home router device then you will need to click on the “Connect to Home Network” option. This will show the internet activities between your devices.
You can then check the “System Clock” settings for your WiFi extender device. Make sure that time settings for your Amped Wireless REC10 WiFi extender device is match with the computer time so that you can easily configure the access controls for your device. These system log settings will also help you to check the history of the devices that are connected to your WiFi extender device. You can change the time settings for your extender device very easily if find that your device is not showing the correct time. Correct time settings for your WiFi extender device will also make sure that you can easily update the firmware for your device.
Connecting Amped WiFi REC15A extender Device to Different Wireless Devices
After configuring your Amped WiFi REC15A extender device, you will get possibility that you can easily connect your wireless devices to the internet connections. You can easily connect all your wireless devices for the WiFi access available from Amped WiFi REC15A extender device. There we are going to explain the steps so that you can connect your Android phone, you Apple device and your MAC device for the high speed internet connections.
Connecting the Amped WiFi REC15A extender device to the Windows 7 Device
If you are using any windows 7 or Vista operating device to your device then you will need to search for the wireless networks. The WiFi access for your extender device is available with “Amped_REC15A_2.4” extension. Select that network and click on “Connect” button. Your device is connected to the internet connections.
Connecting iPhone Device with Amped Extender WiFi Access
All iPhone devices can be connect to the WiFi signals that are available for Amped WiFi REC15A extender device. When you go for the “Settings” option for your device, you will find the WiFi connections available for extender device, select that network and click on the “Connect” button.
Connecting your Amped WiFi REC15A extender device Internet access for Windows 8 System
From the WiFi or task tray of your device you can search for the WiFi connections available at the moment. The WiFi network with “Amped_REC15A.4” is the network that is available for your device.
Connecting the Mac Systems with the WiFi Access
If you are using the Mac device then you have all rights to get WiFi connections for your device. You can click on the “Wireless” icon from your device. From the given list of WiFi connections you will need to select “Amped_REC15A_2.4” and click on “Connect” button.
These are the steps to connect your different devices to the WiFi networks available for WiFi extender device. If you need to have a WiFi access password for your extender device internet access then you will need to make login for http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address. If you are getting slow internet signals then try to relocate your device to a new location and this will boost the WiFi connections for your devices.
After connecting your wireless devices to WiFi connections if you notice that internet connections are not working accurately then you will need to have a look at following points.
- If you have changed the router settings of you have installed a new router device for your network, there are possibilities that you will face WiFi connection issues with your Amped WiFi extender device.
- You have to check the signal strength between your Amped WiFi extender device and router device. The signal strength must be minimum 70% for your devices. If you want to check the signal strength for your devices then you can make login for “setup.ampedwireless.com” web utility and go for “Management” option. There you will find the “Device Status” option and from there you can change the WiFi signal settings for your device.
5,789 total views, 0 views today