Introduction to setting up a new amped wireless REC10 device
Access Schedule Settings for your amped wireless REC10 device
Using the access schedule settings for your WiFi extender device, you can set a schedule for your device and make sure that WiFi connectivity is enable of disabled for these time schedules. There we are going to explain the steps so that you can easily manage the access schedule settings for your WiFi extender devices.
- Your WiFi extender device must be connected to a computer device and then you can access http:// setup.ampedwireleess.com web address for your device.
- Fill amped wireless login user name and password and from the setup wizard you can enable the WiFi schedule for your extender device.
- You can check select the days for which you want to allow the internet connections for your devices.
- You can also select the time frame for which you want to control the internet settings for your device.
- Save the settings and for that you can click on the “save” button.
WiFi access controls are managed for your amped wireless REC10 device now so you are ready to allow your guests to get connected to the WiFi connections that you are providing to your devices.
IP Address Settings for your Amped wireless REC10 Device
IP address settings for your amped wireless REC10 device allow you to make sure that your WiFi extender device is configured for the IP settings. There we are going to explain the steps so that you can easily configure the IP address settings for your Amped wireless device and once you done with the settings, you can save the configurations easily. Make sure that you can access the 192.168.3.1 Amped wireless setup page for your device so that IP address settings can be configured for your device.
- If you do not want to access your amped wireless REC10 device using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address then you will need to change the “Domain Name” settings for your device. You can choose a different domain name for your accessing the configuration page for your device. Make sure that you can remember the domain name that you are going to change for your device.
- You can also disable the “Auto DNS” settings for your Amped wireless settings for your device. If you disable this advance feature, your WiFi extender device will not redirect your web browser to the other web page in case of internet connections are lost for your device.
- Manage the “DHCP Client Range” settings for your device so that you can manage the IP address range settings for the devices that you are going to connect to your home network.
- For the “Default Gateway” settings of amped wireless REC10 device you can define the other networks that you want to manage for other networks.
- If you want to change the IP address for your amped wireless REC10 device then you can go for the “IP Address” field for from the configuration page.
- You can also change the subnet mask settings for your WiFi extender device.
These are the possible wireless settings that you will need to manage for your amped wireless REC10 device.