What are the Technical Specifications for Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device?
If you are going to install the Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device for your network then you have to make sure that you are having all the technical details for this advance device. These technical details for your device will help you to get the best possible results from your network. In this article we are explaining the specifications for Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device. Later you can login to this advance WiFi extender page using http:// setup.ampedwireless.com web address.
Here are the Technical Specifications for Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device
- With Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device you will receive the 802.11 n and 802.11 WiFi standards.
- You will need to make sure that Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or higher version of the web browser is installed for your computer device if you want to access the login page for your Amped WiFi extender device.
- You can login to the Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device setup page using any desktop PC, tabled PC or any smart phone that is having internet connections.
- You will get RJ 45 LAN ports at the back side of Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device. You can connect any wired device to your WiFi extender device and have internet connections for your device.
- WiFi security for amped wireless extender device is WEP, WPA, WPS and WPA Mixed. All these security settings are available so that you can secure the data transfer that is going on over your internet.
- Up to 300 Mbps internet speed is possible for Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device and this WiFi speed is enough for downloading the large files from the internet.
- There is 1 external antenna and 1 external antenna that you will receive with the Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device. This external antenna will be helpful for having internet connections for your device even if you are using the devices from a login distance.
- MAC address filtrations are possible for Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device. You can block the internet access for the devices that are not that important for your home network.
- If you want to schedule the WiFi access for your WiFi extender device then these configurations are also possible for your device. You can manage the parental controls for your device and make sure that your device is having controls over the user who are accessing internet connections for your devices.
These are the technical specifications that you will receive with the Amped REC10 WiFi Extender Device. If you are impressing with all these specifications then you can surely install this advance WiFi extender device for your home. One more thing, if you want to manage the configurations for your device using a mobile device then it will be possible using the free mobile application that you can find from the play store.